Austin, Texas Homeowners Insurance
Mother Nature can turn your dream home into a nightmare in a matter of minutes. Heaton Bennett is based in Austin and knows what coverage you’ll need to protect you from the worst Central Texas has to offer.
We can help you find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Heaton Bennett Insurance, we will help you find the perfect match for your specific needs.
Homeowner policies will differ based on a number of factors like, location, value of your belongings, and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events. Homeowner's insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property.
At Heaton Bennett Insurance, our home insurance specialists will develop a custom package tailored to your specific needs and risks. We provide you with access to numerous top-rated companies and will work with you to find the best fit at a great price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners policy coverages in Austin, Texas
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
In addition to your basic homeowners policy, there may be other coverages that you’ll want to consider like personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance.
Our agents at Heaton Bennett Insurance will take the time to help you understand all your risks and assist you in evaluating whether your particular situation requires additional coverages in your Texas home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at (512) 372-8311 to find out more about home insurance in Austin, Texas including the Cedar Park, Georgetown, Lakeway, Pflugerville, and Round Rock areas.