The 1966 GTO, 1970 NOVA, and the 1960 T-Bird are all classic cars. Of course, there are many more. We know the value you place on your classic car and have classic car insurance options for you. We specialize in insuring antique and classic cars, restorations, replicas, and even the modern classic car.
Classic Car Insurance
You need the right kind of classic car insurance to protect your investment. Standard insurance may not be right for your collector car. We can protect your valuable asset with classic car insurance. There are some special classic auto insurance needs you may have, which we have listed below.
- Agreed Value - You receive the agreed amount scheduled on the policy, not a depreciated amount.
- Flexible Usage - Enjoy your classic with comfortable classic car insurance limits.
- Roadside Assistance – If you need emergency service, our insurance partners can help.
- Special rate for storage and limited use.
Our classic car insurance can offer all the same basic coverage options as regular auto insurance, including:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Medical Payments (MedPay)
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Remember, we insure fun. We can also handle your motorcycle insurance, RV, ATV, boat, and hatches. We are a locally operated independent insurance agent and broker. As an independent insurance agent, we are able to provide the best possible insurance products and prices from a number of different insurance companies.
Heaton Bennett Insurance can help you find the right coverage for your collector or antique car for the right price. Collector cars and trucks have different insurance than regular auto insurance, and at Heaton Bennett Insurance, we can provide those options for you.
Classic cars are usually in the category of antique once the vehicle is 15-20 years old or older. Collector car insurance coverage can also include exotic autos, sports cars, and rare automobiles.