A Personal Insurance Update
Are you tired of people telling you why you need to buy their insurance? Are you sick of buying “cheap” online insurance, only to end up with the wrong coverage? We thought it might be fun to tell that you do not need personal insurance if you meet the following criteria.
Remember, personal insurance is designed to protect you from accidents and other unforeseen events.
You May Not Need Insurance If You
- Never make any mistakes
- Don’t own or drive a car—ever
- Live in a county with no lawyers
- Will never get sick
- Plan to live in the hills in a tent
- Don’t plan on having children
- Believe the government will support you in your old age
Call us if you want great service, competitive prices, and quality coverage.